2015年7月5日星期日

Project 1 ----studying v&a

When I study in the course, I found that I am alone to major Fashion Management and Marketing. Besides I do not have experience about drawing and design .So I felt lonely, helpless and dissatisfied for those time I spent. But I was getting happy to acquire knowledge through researched the V&A museum, and then I meet new friends, built a wonderful relationship and keep it for life.

The UCA is most beauty place to study and live. Importantly, I can close the fashionable design and creative. The lion and lamb street is my favorite. During my leisure time, I like have a cup of coffee enjoy my life. In addition to this, I prefer to try the local restaurants .The service was the best in here and the food was yummy and delicious. As I through that the extraordinary personal experience was most valuable and helpful in order to enhance my appreciation ability of art.

Personally, I am interested in V&A‘s historical development .In particular is fashion’s history, because I am fascination in the fashion .Now I could further know my major and expanding my interesting., I obtained a lot of importance information through researched the exhibitions, cultural heritages and displays. Thus I organized my materials and data. I know what is the most importance for my future career planning. Keeping to study the history of fashion ,and reserve useful traditional culture.  In the end , we need to explore own style. 





没有评论:

发表评论